09/03/2011

Here's The Juice...!

I left Orange. And I spent a week in Lithgow in the shadow of the Blue Mountains and indeed we must have been in the shadow as it was lovely and cool about 18c. It suited my Irish complexion very well. My friends took me to see the THREE SISTERS rock formation definitely worth a viewing.
After hanging out in Lithgow for a week I headed once more for the big smoke of Sydney, there I met up with some old friends Kevin and Tanya they are the proprietors of the Sydney based fashion house "Minty Meets Munt" http://mintymeetsmunt.bigcartel.com/
I also got dolled up and attended The Benji Marshall Foundation Ball in aid of the Children's Cancer Institute Australia. http://www.ccia.org.au/ a good night was had by all.

The following day I headed for Singleton NSW and that's where I am now meeting up with a few old friends from the wife carrying scene.
Next week I will attend a Memorial Evening for our friend, Singleton's Tom Kirkwood that had he young life cut short by cancer. I am sure he'll be with us all in spirit.

No comments: