18/01/2014

2014...How lovely!?!

Greetings and a happy new year to all of you!! 2013 was an eventful year, I cut my hair for charity. I took part in a Christmas tree throwing competition. In May,I took part in the world stone throwing competition held in Corrofin. I went to the wife carrying competition but unfortunately nobody carried me. But I had a great time in Finland as usual! Whilst I was in Finland the sad news of HRH Princess Shirley's death reached me I kept my Principality of Hutt River flag at half mast in recognition of this lovely lady. In August I took part at the annual bog snorkelling competition in Llanwrtyd Wells , Wales. I also went to Fatima and Tomar in Portugal with my Father Frank. We had a lovely time. We had a quiet Christmas free from snow but it was quite windy. I have also been following a most wonderfully inspiring chap www.jamiemcdonald.org Have a great 2014 people!

No comments: